Sunday, October 14, 2007

My Sidekick and My last post (what a sad day..!)

Finally my last blog post, i never thought the day would come. I mean it was something new for me but i never felt too in tune with this whole technology business. However, after taking FTVMS 203 not only have i disovered that there ARE real computer wizzes/nerds (i admire ur smartness) in New Zealand but i have learnt many a thing about tehnoulture and new media.

Firstly, looking back on the course there are several areas that i felt wer the most interesting for me.

1. Our first lecture, mainly listening to the heated debates between those who would soon become regulars with interesting topics that really got everyone talking.

2. Learning that there is an imaginery stock market thingy or whatever it was on the internet? - or was i completely mistaken, therefore explaining my confusion.

3. and Tintoy still fascinates me. Why? i dont really know. However, i do feel sorry for Tin toy till this day.

Anyway moving on... My brush with technology in the last couple of weeks has been with my new phone! woop woop! I just purchased a new sidekick 3 on the internet and i love it! known as the phone of celebrities, i must say i do feel rather famous... although im unable to connect to the internet yet... however i did find a friend of a friend who knows some 'special' people that can help me out! so soon ill be all go! - and to complement my new phone ive purchased some accessories via Ebay! - u have got to love the internet huh!

So thats all from me, I guess ive learnt another thing through FTVMS 203 and thats blogging, despite my fear that i didnt sound 'smart' enough. However im just glad i managed to say something, anything at all without being frightened away!

Goodluk for exams - Hope i didnt bore u guys to much!

Minnie Singh

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Veale said...

Hi Mini.

From my records, you've made six posts so far - but they've been in fi ve different weeks.

For best results, make another post today or something and that'll be fine.

- Kevin.

October 15, 2007 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home