Sunday, October 7, 2007

My Cell Phone

Below I would honestly describe my personal experience of using cell phone as a reference for cellphone case study.

I have two cell phones, one is sleeping in the drawer, and the other I use it more often as a MP3 player. When I was working, I actually hated to be called. Because that means I have got more works to do. Even now, I am still quite lazy using my cell phone to contact people unless I have to. I am not a social person as I know. But cell phone is kinda of pushing me to associate with others, such as I have to answer the call or text. I use the camera function quite often. I like to use it to make my personal visual diary. It is a great function I explored from cell phone. Sometimes I play game when I am queuing or feel bored in lecture. Now I am using a PDA. I am going to use its PowerPoint to review and enjoy my Art History lectures and the artworks. I am not going to use it to connect Internet, because it is quite expensive right now. But if the price goes down, I would like to enjoy this function. My cell phone brand is Dopod. I stick to this brand for three years. For me, it is the best choice. By the way, talking about cell phone brand, I somehow hate Motorola, it is like a ‘playboy’ to me. Why? I just feel that way.

2 Comments:

Blogger gab said...

Hi, this has nothing to do with class but your from Sao Paulo? Im going there in December it was suppose to be with a friend but dont know about it now. So do you think it would be safe for Me to go by my self?

October 8, 2007 at 3:33 AM  
Blogger Li Guo said...

Sorry Gab, I am from another continent, have no idea about Sao Paulo. If you want to travel around China, I would love to help.

October 9, 2007 at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home