Monday, October 8, 2007

Mobile phones

Li Guo I don't personally hate motorolas but can relate to what you are saying. I have a hatred for Nokia phones. The Nokia phones aren't designed well and their menus are often hard to navigate. They also have horrible buttons and don't make flip top phones. I used to have phones that weren't flip top but the flip top is just so convenient to use.

Sanyo phones on the other hand, they are brilliant. They often have excellent features such as the flip top, an easy to navigate menu and excellent web browser. I haven't really used web browsers in mobile phones for anything other than email but I don't think they'd be able to support other websites.

Kevin, what day are we getting the essays back?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Veale said...

Hi Liz.

As covered in the lecture today, it'll be this week, but I'm not absolutely sure when. Almost certainly Wednesday, based on current information.

- Kevin.

October 8, 2007 at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home