Monday, October 8, 2007

Live well, mobile phone well.

The history of mobile phone development does not only represent the progress in science and technology, but also gives the witness to the development of human civilization. From stimulation to GSM, from GMS to GPRS, from single frequency to dual frequency, from sound to message, from the terminal to media……the speed of mobile phone development is growing day by day. Mobile phone has not merely been considered as personal communication tool, it has become a new media form influenced people’s daily life. By using the mobile phone, you can surf on the internet, manage the information, conduct stock transaction, make a credit payment, take photos, record sound, play games, listen to mp3, and watch movies, mobile phone has been closely connected to people’s life and become a multi-functional tool.

Having said a lot of advantages of mobile phone, I have been thinking some disadvantages of it. Perhaps different brands of mobile phones have different functions, so there is no necessary to discuss any particular disadvantage on function of mobile phone. But I have some personal experiences, for example, I lost my mobile phone last month, and nearly lost all my contact numbers, saved documents, photos and videos. My friends tried to find me, but they failed to dial my number. I was so upset. Although I have bought a new mobile phone, my budget only allows me to buy a cheap one. This one can only text messages and make calls. So now I realized how important the mobile phone to me and the disadvantage is you can not live without it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home