Tuesday, October 16, 2007

MY FINAL BLOG

Although i have not been the most avid blogger in the class, i have (as amazing as it sounds) learnt alot about the world both through the screen and around. My "dream job" is to become an art director in creative advertising. attending the new media and technoculture class has really given me an insight into how my (fingers crossed) future customer base thinks, and the needs and wants of those who consume. My curiosity about the tehchnoculture has been increased through the paper, and has gently reminded me that I'm not as technologically savvy as i once thought. i find it amazing that some people live online, that a person grows a freakin ear on his arm, and that there were 30,000 people at the unveiling of a new PC game. the media class was an eye opener

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home