Monday, July 30, 2007

My first Blog

Ok, this my first ever blog and being in this class and listening to the opinions of my fellow class mates and their apparent savy of new media and technology, and considering myself a techno-realist, I pretty much feel out of my league.
Because also when reading in our course outline the blog' I had no idea what it was and what it would expect of me to do. So I hope this is on the right path and I will probably need to read more of the blogs to see if I am.

Anyway, in the first reading about MUDS(had no idea what it was either) it had me thinking that I could become quite addicted to them.
I could possibly live my desired life on a MUD to help me feel better about the things I cant control in real life.
For example, I could have seen the car in front of me and would now not have a written off car and I would be have less debt on my student loan if I had passed my papers last year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Moomin said...

This too is my first blog

Although the concept is not foreign to me, personaly i do not find it a meaningful way of expression yet alone the gateway to the advancment of public expression. having said this i do however respect its current standing in todays cyberworld. Blogging is the perfect method of expression for mainly one cause, it aids those who perhaps are not confident public speakers to write their opinions and be heard so to speak. It also gives those who socially might not be powerful, somewhat of a voice.

August 1, 2007 at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home