Wednesday, August 1, 2007

More Blogging Related Resources.

I was asked in tutorial today to make available some more of the resources I discussed. I'm now thinking of ways to frame them that'll make them comprehensible without robbing myself of material to discuss in the other two tutorials.

This could be challenging.

Anyway.

A site to explore: ThatHomelessGuy.com.

In previous years, I have used a website called The Strange Machine as a resource for this class. This year I find I am unable to do so, but I do have a page I made of my own favourite links that came from it. That page is available here. It's full of links that can be pasted into your browser, and will hopefully be interesting, even if it doesn't give you the full experience of what The Strange Machine Project tried to be.

Cryptic? Hell yes. Why is this relevant? Want to know more? Come to tutorials!

(Also: Be warned. Adult content involved in places, but you're second year university students, ergo you can cope.)

And here we have some variants on podcast-based fiction magazines. There are more, but these two are free:

Escape Pod (Science Fiction)

Pseudopod (Horror)

So there we go. Enough blog-related pieces that anyone interested in the subject has some interesting stuff to chew on.

- Kevin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home