Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I christen thee.....

Okay, hi people.

This is my official first blog entry EVER.

Yes, believe it or not, i actually mean it when i say, EVER, i am a frequent beboer (and proud) and im sure it has its own blog entry thingymajig, but that does not mean i use it to record my daily routines blah blah.. i mean, my dear fingers can only handle so much..

And to mark this wonderful occasion. I christen thy blog... Bloggy. Therefore, any activity concerning this particular blog (ie; updating etc) shall be called, bloggin'. Bloggin' shall be the new 'it' thing, as it is a crucial 20% of the overall mark of this paper. Yay, okay, lets play!!!!

I took up this paper, not only because it was required, but also because i wanted to learn as much as i can about this 'culture' that seems to be surrounding the new types of media (and old-now evolved or still is evolving). I reckon it would help further my understanding about a lot of issues and concerns that are currently causing people to worry and fret over. For eg; who would have thought that cyber-adultery (is it?) or something of the like, would have been possible a decade or so back? I mean, like Luke said, it DOES raise questions about HUMANITY and the good and the bad, it also raises issues about society now versus society then? Homosexuality was NOT acceptable back in the day, NOW however, society is becoming more and more open towards it... Same can be said about A LOT of things, and in this case, technology? Someone stop me if they think i am going off track! I tend to do that A LOT!!! LOL

Basically..
Technology will continue to evolve and so will the culture/s surrounding it.. and i intend to be fully prepared when new technological fingys pop up in the near OR FAR future..*does war-cry*..alelelelleleleleleleeeeh!!

But for now, im hungry, so until next time Bloggy dearest,

Ta ta
xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home