Friday, September 21, 2007

My Space, Bebo, Facebook...Whats next?

I have to say I don't really understand facebook, there are so many diffrent things and its so complicated(well for me anyway). There are so many of those kind of sites now, an no one seems to stick to just one they keep switching. After joining one you start getting invitations to join another.

First it started with hi5, then myspace, then bebo and now facebook! And each one is becoming more advanced. Hi5 was pretty standard, just a profile and pictures, and you could leave comments. My space was the same with a few more features. Then bebo came along with more features, such as the 'share the love' (where you can give a heart out once a day to only one person), and now facebook which seems to be the new craze. It has so many features compared to the rest.

These sites do get very addcitive. I admit..I am a bebo addict, I'm on it right now as I am writing this. But i don't know why I'm so addicted to it. Most of the people that i communicate on it with i talk to all the time anyway, yet we still all bebo each other! But we're all just the same, addicted. Also find it to be very useful in procrastinating. :)

One good thing about these sites however is that your able to find heaps old friends, and people that you haven't spoken to in ages. So it is a good way to keep in touch, and find people. which i guess is the main purpose of it, and to meet new people, though i dont really like random people adding me. But i wish people would just stick to one site, and not keep switching from site to site. Facebook seems to be the main one at the moment,and I find that very confusing, theres so many things to do on it. this definatly wont be the last site like this. What's next?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home