Tuesday, September 4, 2007

first time!

Greetings~

This is my first entry to the blog and I never done this before,,^^;;
I'm not so sure what2 write about but I thought I must post one today before its just too late.. k
Kevin mentioned in his entry it has to have a relevance to Technoculture and New Media so,,
I wanted to have a clear undrstndn of what that is so got the definition from Wiki~

New Media
Uniquely individualized information can simultaneously be delivered or displayed to a potentially limitless number of people.
All involved (publishers, broadcasters and consumers) share equal or reciprocal control over content.


Technoculture
Technoculture is a neologism, not currently in standard dictionaries, popularized by editors Constance Penley and Andrew Ross in a book of essays bearing that title.It refers to the interactions between, and politics of, technology and culture.echonoculture


well.. this is my first step to get started for my 5 remainin blog entries~ perhaps, I will have
some mre ideas and broad sense about what to write about after the lecture nxt week!
first time is always so hard~^^:;;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home