Thursday, August 23, 2007

What to Post on the Blog

I've had a lot of questions recently about what people are 'allowed' to post to the blog.

Essentially, we are looking for subjects of relevance to Technoculture and New Media.

This means that Yes, you can put up 'websites you think are cool,' but part of the post should really be why you think it's interesting. Be analytical about it.

I think perhaps I've muddied the waters with what I've been putting up recently, but I've always tried to include a discussion as to why the contents are relevant.

In some cases it brings up interesting factors - like how the author of Monkey Fluids found our blog yesterday and knows some other people I do, including the man I've mentioned as the director of the 'Fanimatrix.'

It's a small world.

So, by all means post things you find interesting and funny, but if you can't think of a way that it's relevant to the course it might be best to put it elsewhere.

- Kevin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home