Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Myspace for pets?!!

Hi there 203, hows everyone going? This is my first blog entry EVER so I hope its not to bad.. I have been meaning to get onto this sooner however I've have been suffering from low motivation/inspiration. That is until I discovered a interesting website by the name of petstar.co.nz

The site is basically like myspace and bebo etc but for peoples pets. My girlfriend who happens to be a pet-obsessed vet nurse introduced me to this site in the hope that I would create a profile for my cockateil. Her motivation was that her cat could add my bird as a "friend". I found this idea completly bizarre and struggled to see the point in it. Even after I told her that cats are the sworn enemies of birds she still insisted I create my cockateil a online identity.

When I created my myspace one lonely winters night I initially thought that it was the stupidest thing in the world. I have since changed my mind on that subject and am now a regular user. Perhaps i am being naive about petstar too. Maybe it is really really awesome. Maybe.

Thanks

Alan Jones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home