Monday, August 13, 2007

Myspace for my Puppy?

Hay people, well this is my first blog ever... for many reasons. Firstly everyone sounds so extremely smart that i didn't feel all that comfortable giving my two bits worth, when i really didn't have much to say and secondly... well yea i didn't have anything to say.

But moving on.....

The other day i was sitting at home and saw a clip on some current affairs programme talking about a website that some young kid put together. How extrememly odd was this website. Its called www.petpalio.com "The first place for pets to meet pals". What is this world turning into? i don't know about you but my chihuahua certainly doesn't know how to keep in touch via email.

Well its this site (go take a look, i feel you will be as confused as me), you make a page for your animal, writing down their interests etc. and then note the qualities that their ideal match would have. You receive updates when perfect matches have been found for your pet.... and a 'PET PAL' is made.... awwwww. Whatever happened to taking your dog for a walk and meeting a fellow puppy in the park?!? Apparently the dude that created this website had the idea that if your dog (or any animal, as you can register your farm animals! =S) had no dog friends to go for walks with then the website is were they can meet that 'special someone'. hmmmm.... i don't know it stil seems kinda strange to me.

anyway. Let me know what you think! hope my first blog wasn't too lame!

Minnie Singh

1 Comments:

Blogger ngaio70 said...

Your blog made me laugh out loud! Really funny and unpretentious. :)

August 15, 2007 at 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home